IMPORTANT UPDATE: SNERTCROSS CANCELLED
Subscriptions for Snertcross 2020 are open!
What is the Snertcross
In 2020, the 39th Snertcross will take place on [unknown yet]
The Snertcross is a running race in the Warande forest in Tilburg, organised every year by T.S.A.V. Parcival. The Snertcross is part of the Regio 13 Crosscircuit (competition). Due to the Corona virus outbreak, additional safety measures will be taken during Snertcross 2020.
- 1,5 meter distance. All attendees (athletes, organization, visitors) must maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from each other at all times, with the exception of athletes on the course during the race. Our volunteers are instructed to adress you if you do not comply with the 1.5 meters or other corona measures.
- Register online. This year it is only possible to register online in advance. Late registrations are not possible this year.
- Health check. A health check will be carried out both at the online registration and upon arrival at the site. If you have any health issues that may be corona related (fever, cough, etc.) we urge you to stay at home.
- Max. 40 participants in the starting area. If more than 40 participants register for a certain category, the starting group will be split.
- No peas soup. To avoid crowds at the peas soup stand, we have decided not to hand out peas soup to the participants this year.
- Additional hygiene measures. There will be a hygiene table with disinfectant for the hands. The mobile toilets will also be cleaned every hour.
- Don’t come too early, leave on time. We ask participants not to arrive too early and to leave on time.
- No visitors allowed. Unfortunately, you cannot bring friends, family or friends to cheer for you during the race. We kindly ask all that do not participate to leave the terrain.
12.00 uur Junior cross A/B * 4000m
12.25 uur Short cross 2000m
12.50 uur Long cross women * 6000m
12.55 uur Long cross men 55+ * 6000m
13.40 uur Long cross men* 8000m
14:40 uur Long cross men* 8000m (extra start) **
* counts for the Regio13 competition.
** depending on the amount of participants.
Entry fee 2020
Entry fee: € 6,00 Long Cross (€ 5,00 members of the Athletics Union)
Entry fee: € 6,00 Junior Cross (€ 5,00 members of the Athletics Union)
Entry fee: € 3,00 Short Cross (€ 2,00 members of the Athletics Union)
Due to Corona, it will only possible to register online in advance. No late subscriptions.
Junior Cross: Girls A, Girls B, Boys A, Boys B, Recreational
Short cross: Men, Men specials, Women, Women specials
Long cross women: Seniors, V35, V45, Recreantional
Long cross men 55+: M55, M65, Recreantional 55+
Long cross men: Seniors, M35, M45, Recreantional
Junior cross 2 rounds
Korte cross 1 round
Long cross women 3 rounds
Long cross men 55+ 3 rounds
Long cross men 4 rounds
Adress: Oude Warande 3, 5036 NE Tilburg
We advise participants to come with their own transport as much as possible (bicycle, car, on foot). Cars can be parked in the Tilburg University parking lot.
If you come by public transport, please adhere to the applicable corona measures (mouth mask required).
By train: get off at Tilburg University station.
By bus: From Tilburg Central Station line 4 to bus stop University or line 2 to bus stop Station University.
The start and finish of the Snertcross take place in the middle of the forest. There are no changing facilities here. Use can be made of the mobile toilets in one of the side aisles of the roundabout.
Own risk and responsibility
Participation in the Snertcross is at your own risk and responsibility. The organisation does not accept any liability towards the participants (injuries, loss of belongings, etc.) of any kind.
First aid is available at the start and finish.
We would like to thank Runshop Greg van Hest for sponsoring the Snertcross!