T.S.A.V. Parcival organises practices for every student: from a beginner till more advanced runners! These practices are given by Kees van Meer & Armand van der Smissen (Dutch Champion Duathlon), in cooperation with the Sports Center. Next to practices, we organise some activities as well. For example our monthly drinks, participation in races and dinners.
Would you like to join one of our practices? That is always possible! Join one of the following practices. The first two trainings can be joined for free when getting your trial membership from the Sports Centre. To join the next trainings you need to have a license from the Sports Center, which you can buy here. Let us know that you will be joining! For questions, you can always email us: email@example.com
De running practices are at:
- Monday: 20:00 – 21:30 beginners (advanced runners are welcome)
- Tuesday: 16:45 – 18:15 advanced *
- Thursday: 19:00 – 20:30 beginners (advanced runners are welcome)
- Saturday: 10:10 – 11:40 beginners (advanced runners are welcome)
- * Tuesday Advanced training is temporarily cancelled due to CoVid-19 Outbreak
We gather in front of the Students Sports Center.
For the experienced and ambitious runners:
Our advanced trainer Armand offers additional trainings for ambitious runners on the track of AV Atilla on Thursdays from 18:30 to 20:00. If you are interested to join these additional trainings, it’s best to contact Armand directly during the advanced training on Tuesday.