T.S.A.V. Parcival organises practices for every student: from a beginner till more advanced runners! These practices are given by Kees van Meer & Armand van der Smissen (Dutch Champion Duathlon), in cooperation with the Sports Center. Next to practices, we organise some activities as well. For example our monthly drinks, participation in races and dinners.
Would you like to join one of our practices? That is always possible! Join one of the following practices. The first two trainings can be joined for free when getting your trial membership from the Sports Centre. To join the next trainings you need to have a license from the Sports Center, which you can buy here. Let us know that you will be joining! For questions, you can always email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
De running practices are at:
- Monday: 19:00 – 20:30 forest/road practice for every member.
- Tuesday: 16:45 – 18:15 forest/road practice for every member.
- Thursday: 19:00 – 20:30 forest/road practice for every member.
- Saturday: 10:10 – 11:40 forest/road practice for every member.
For this practice, we gather at the Tilburg University Sports Center, directly behind the gates
For the experienced and ambitious runners:
- Thursday: 18:30 – 20:00 trainings on the track are on invite of Armand. Only Armand can invite you for this, which he does on the Tuesday trainings. This training takes place on the track of AV Atilla, located at Goirleseweg 42a in Tilburg.