Snertcross Postponed


Unfortunately, the new corona measures prohibit the organization of the Snertcross on the 24th of October. However, we do not want to cancel the Snertcross 2020 (yet). Instead, we are searching for a new date, a few weeks later. If that doesn’t work either, we can still cancel.
This means the following:
– We are searching for a new date for Snertcross 2020.
– Everyone who registered already stays registered.
– If we find a date, but you are not available, you can get your money back.
– If we find a date, but also the new date gets cancelled, everyone will receive (part of) their money back.
We are aiming for a new date around the end of November.